Our objective is to capture emotions of each moment, while portraying the unique style and beauty of your entire event. On your special day, aside from traditional poses (optional), you and your guests will barely notice our presence while you are enjoying yourselves. Our style is primarily photojournalism, and we specialize in intimate outdoor weddings, with detailed attention to natural light.
Family * Couples & Engagement
Pregnancy * Babies & Children * Pets & Equine * Outdoor Dance * Senior Portraits
Head Shots * Business Website Photographs
Gift Certificates can be custom created for any service or product you would like to give.
You can choose any dollar amount you wish.
Here's How It Works:
1) Message me from the Contact Us page with any questions you may have, as well as the time of day, number of people, and your wedding venue you have in mind.
2) I will respond to your request or questions within 24 hours.
3) I will send you some information about us, as well as a choice of packages.
3) We can meet in person or do all paperwork online if you live out of the area. I will have questions to get to know you both and the wedding you want, as well as what you would like to do with your photographs.
4) Once you return the form with the non-refundable deposit (half of the amount), your wedding date is reserved!
5) Once you know the details of your wedding, you can fill out and return the time schedule, questionnaire, and other vendors sheet.
1) Message me from the Contact Us page with the type of photo session you are wanting, as well as your desired date (or a few dates) and location.
3) Once we have worked out time and place, I will send you a choice of packages and a form.
4) Once you return the form with the non-refundable deposit (half of the amount), your photo session is reserved!
5) At that time, I will get more info to you, such a What to Wear, etc.
We shoot half or full day weddings any day of the week. Saturday's and Sunday's fill, so the sooner you can reserve your date with us, the more likely we can be available for your special day.
Typically, we do portrait sessions at sundown when the lighting is best. The time varies, of course with the season.
Our home studio is on Capitola Avenue, and all our shoots are on location.
Most of our beach portrait sessions take place on Capitola Beach.
For another scenic location, you and I can coordinate an alternative location together.
Keep in mind that we also do home and garden portraits!
LARGE GROUP FEE: $75 additional fee for portrait groups larger than 5
TRAVEL FEE: $50 additional fee for photo shoots more than 20 miles from Capitola
We accept Venmo or Personal Check
Checks can be made out to Jennifer Webb (not Kane Photography)
The non-refundable deposit for half the amount is due at the time of reservation.
The remaining amount is due on or before the day of the photo shoot.
Any session can be postponed at anytime.
We are located in a beautifully scenic area, where the climate can sometimes change throughout the day. If rain suddenly happens, we are happy to reschedule for another day.
The deposit cannot be refunded for any reason, and the remaining amount will be due at or before the new session date.